Without them, the UTAT would not exist. Because UTAT is set in an exceptional location as gorgeous as isolated, volunteers play a crucial role in organizing the event. Every year they are over a hundred to offer their skills, motivation and sympathy to ensure such varied tasks as installing the radio network, medical and paramedical track racers, pit stops, the withdrawal of numbers or even logistics. Some do not hesitate to walk for hours to rally their checkpoint at over 3500 meters above sea level! Yes, the volunteers of the UTAT are simply amazing!
If you’re tempted by adventure, join our team!
Register your application online by clicking the link below
The UTAT supports:
– Transfer between the airport of Marrakech and Oukaïmeden on Wednesday 28 or Thursday, September 29,
– Meals and accommodation of 28 (or 29) September to Tuesday, October 4,
– Transfer between Oukaimeden and Marrakech Wednesday, October 28th.
In practice, the support includes:
– Accommodation in Oukaïmeden dormitory of 28 (or 29) September to 3 October (except for vacations on the course, where the nights are spent in tents)
– An Evening Volunteers in Marrakech Monday, October 3,
– A night in a 3 star hotel in Marrakech 3 October (double room + breakfast).
This post is also available in: